Picking the best photo of the day and doing this everyday is definitely not easy. But mentioning some names here at least makes me feel slightly better :)… Today I have 3 mentions.
The first on the left, is from @nutnosuke which is one the best city views I’ve seen sofar. The orange color gives the exact depressive mode as you would expect living in the city. Depressive yet so impressive, this photo gets a mention.
I’ll switch from depression to experience in the second mention which comes from @mustafaseven. The looks, wrinkles around the eyes is the depth in this photo. The black&white puts even more character in the scene even though it doesn’t need it.
The last mention goes to @__liam__ with this photo of lamps which are not turned on yet. The day light is still effective and these street lamps are not more than just silhouettes. I also loved the transition in the sky from pink to blue in the backgound. Good example for “less is more”…
- Will Paper for iPad be the Next Instagram? (computerworld.co.nz)
- Path App…. What is it? (mrbtg.wordpress.com)
- Fun photo apps you may not know about for iOS (reviews.cnet.com)
- 23 Cool Examples of Facebook Page Cover Photos (dreamgrow.com)
- Less is More: Weekly Photography Challenge (digital-photography-school.com)
- Pinstagram! How Two Friends Merged Pinterest and Instagram in Two Days (mashable.com)
- How Instagram Imagery Is Transforming (readwriteweb.com)
- Your Instagram Photo Could Win You a Trip Across the World (mashable.com)
- in the city :: instagram (lotusevents.ca)
- Some instagram-ed street art from Central America (bloggiestbloggyblog.com)
- Photo A Day Challenge (drivelology.wordpress.com)
- 25 Stunning Cityscapes on Instagram (mashable.com)
- Instagram Your City For Social Media Week and Win A Trip (socialtimes.com)
- The Week on Instagram | 21 (instagram.com)