There comes the best of the day. Among all those photos I “liked” on instagram, the Ballet Master from @sefayamak was the leader. So neat, minimalist while holding all the action and motions in only a shot. Probably it’s well-processed with some apps but I’d never say it’s too much.
I could actually put this on my wall with pleasure if I could see it on canvas. Well done!
- Ballet, Ballet, Ballet! (literaryidiot.wordpress.com)
- PERSSON PHOTOGRAPHY || Dance and Theatre portrait photography by Johan Persson. (ambravernuccio.wordpress.com)
- Ballet film by Jiyun Lee (iamdollywilliams.wordpress.com)
- Le Vent – Super Slow Motion Ballet (iamdollywilliams.wordpress.com)
- Movement cannot be taught… you’ve either got it or not… (reneeclancy.com)
- Baryshnikov shows his dance photography in Miami (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Contemporary Fine Art Review by New York Art Critic Hall Groat II on the artwork of Ohioan Artist Cheri Homaee (leartstudio.com)
- Photo Bucket (danaphotomemoir.wordpress.com)
- An Unexpected Treat! (cumbysinteriors.wordpress.com)
- See it, Snap it, LOVE IT. (familyjamesfive.typepad.com)
- Royal Ballet Live Streaming & The world stage (iamdollywilliams.wordpress.com)
- THE DREAM DANCERS… by Magda indigo (500px.com)