Dear visitors, the first mention of day is coming from @jhonasf. The reason I picked this photo as one of the mantions is the black/white/red effect of the filter. Everything except the umbrella on the photo is black-and-white which makes the umbrella stand out even more. I also love the reflection of rain which adds up more character to the photo.
The second mention is coming from @j_business. I, personally find a lot of depth in this photo of this flying birds and clouds in the background. The greenish color lens is not very common on instagram. But I think I love it in this photo.
Guy Paris is one of my favorite followings on the Instagram. I love the vintage and close up approach on this photo. If you want to see more photos like this please visit his profile on statigram. I’m sure you’re going to find more (you can find the url on the photo).
- The Work of Russian Color Photography Pioneer Sergey Prokudin-Gorsky (petapixel.com)
- 50 Incredible Black And White Photography With Partial Colors (designinspirationhub.wordpress.com)
- The Educator’s Guide to Instagram and Other Photo Apps (theedublogger.com)
- Photo Blogging 101, Part 3 (en.blog.wordpress.com)
- Live Life in Black and White (designtrolls.wordpress.com)
- This Camera App Is Like Loading Black-and-White Film Into Your iPhone [Review] (cultofmac.com)
- New ways of seeing Part II (joseforresttennant.wordpress.com)
- PhotographyStreet.com: An Online Community and Blog about Black and White Photography and Digital Photography (prweb.com)
- Learn to See Again (outofthelens.com)
- 10 iPhoneography* apps you will love (dileeshus.wordpress.com)
- Top 100 Hash Tags for INSTAGRAM (makemoneyonlineyoutubetwitter.wordpress.com)
- Turn Photos Into Art with Jixi Pix (cassiopia26.wordpress.com)