I am back with the daily mentions again. This first mention is coming from @izdato (who also had a mention previously). A beautiful catch of depth and perspective in black-and-white. I also love the symmetry.
The second mention from @rob66 is a good silhouette photo of the New York City skyline. The tree silhouettes at the top of the photo and the city below plus the sky in golden orange colors, is a very good composition, in my opinion.
The last piece from @marceloguedespg is a shot of rusted chain. In fact I was almost about to pick this one as the best of the day 🙂 (I saved the better one for that). For some reason, I love these photos of rusted-away and worn-out objects maybe mostly because they carry some extra meanings.
- Liking the Black and Whites (iphotology.wordpress.com)
- PHOTOS: Moon Over Manhattan (huffingtonpost.com)
- 25 Incredible Pictures One World Trade Center Under Construction (buzzfeed.com)
- A-Z Archive: S! Challenge | Shadow and Silhouette (albadrln.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Sun (theretiringsort.com)
- 13 iPhone Apps for Graphic Designers (itechtunes.com)
- Portrait Photography Guide – Top Selling Guide (dear846.typepad.com)
- Street Style Photography: It’s Warming Up (fashables.com)
- New York in Color (guardian.co.uk)
- Art In Review: PAUL GRAHAM: ‘The Present’ (nytimes.com)
- One of the most important areas to focus on in real estate photography (carabell.wordpress.com)