A month ago, I went to Beirut with couple of friends for a long weekend (a beautiful city by the way, I recommend you to visit whenever you find some time)… I took this photo there in Beirut, and shared it on Instagram afterI came back home, certainly after editing it on my iPhone.
So after uploading this photo, it received the highest number of likes that is 44, and currently is my best pick of the month.
- Shots from Beirut – Weekly Photo Challenge (Unfocused) (suvesabun.wordpress.com)
- Beirut synagogue gets a face lift (timesofisrael.com)
- Travel: Beirut day dreams (summitcountyvoice.com)
- Try these 4 camera app alternatives to Instagram (miamiherald.com)
- Artsy Fartsy – Instagram Picks 2 (ginosblog.com)
- 5 Great Mobile Apps for Photographers (digital-photography-school.com)
- The Best Instagram Photos Ever Taken [PICS] (mashable.com)
- Travel Photography Escapade; photographing fireflies. (itravel81.wordpress.com)
- Beirut – Brandenburg (urlaubsministerium.wordpress.com)
- Photo trips with the iPhone 4S and iOS photo apps; past and present (tuaw.com)
- Why iPhonegraphy works: Convenience (gigaom.com)
- iPhone App (nikonusa.com)