This black and white photo from @mr007 is the first mention of the day. I like the silhouette effect, the light coming from behind the object and the composition as a whole. Nice work!
The second mention is for @emrahcelal who is actually a friend of mine in real life. The lighting of the objects which I assume are decorative vases from IKEA, is simply very beautiful to my eyes. Blue, green and red is obviously a good mixture on this photo.
The third mention is again going to a friend of mine in real life, namely @tokyophone. I actually rarely get interested in tools but in this photo the close up shot gives a good character. I would never never imagine these things would look so nice artistically.
- The Photography Blog: The ‘throw away society’ – even our photography is at risk (blogs.independent.co.uk)
- Beware – not so flash photography: Britain’s top 10 worst snappers (mirror.co.uk)
- How To Improve Your Black And White Portrait Photography Through The Magic Of Lightroom (digitalphotography.wordpress.com)
- Photography Tips for Color and Kids (blogher.com)
- Five lighting tips to make your everyday photos shine (techburgh.com)
- use your camera to capture summer fun! (megduerksen.typepad.com)
- This Camera App Is Like Loading Black-and-White Film Into Your iPhone [Review] (cultofmac.com)
- Instagram = Inspiration (mtwentysix.wordpress.com)
- Instagram: 10 Reasons Why I’m into It (abelsjk.wordpress.com)
- Instagram and WordPress (itsonlyerica.wordpress.com)
- 10 iPhoneography* apps you will love (dileeshus.wordpress.com)
- Instagram pics (reflectionsfromaredhead.com)
- Need an Instagram Alternative? This Photo App Has Old-School Filters (moorephotonc.wordpress.com)
- Instagram Tips & Tricks (afoolofmyself.wordpress.com)
- Kreativ Blogger Award (serendipityplus.wordpress.com)