It has been a long resting period for me. We had a whole week of bayram holiday and before that I was in London for another week. The photos below is from St. Paul’s Church which I took while I was walking around in the streets of this big city. The weather was obviously dark with clouds but luckily I had no rain (at least that day).
- A Guide to London’s Most Beautiful Gothic Interiors (epicatravel.com)
- Last day in London 😦 – London, United Kingdom (travelpod.com)
- At last, London can look New York in the eye (standard.co.uk)
- Hello again London – Chelmsford, United Kingdom (travelpod.com)
- London’s Hidden Interiors (jessinbelgium.wordpress.com)